In-CarPC’s vehicle computers are ideal for organisations that run a transport fleet that needs to be equipped with dedicated PC hardware and companies with a mobile workforce that need to be connected and productive while in their vehicle.
Our specialist team builds and installs versatile car computer systems (also known Mobile Data Terminals (MDTs), carputers, vehicle PCs and in-car PCs), with a range of features that can help businesses to achieve efficiency from their fleet and on-the-road workforce.
Our wide range of car and vehicle computer systems are compatible with all types of vehicle, including cars, vans, buses, coaches, trucks and lorries. Our car PC devices are widely used in a variety of industries, including haulage, utilities, security, executive transport and emergency services.
Our focus at In-CarPC is on building bespoke car computers that meet our customers' specific requirements, and we can provide a complete in-vehicle computing solution for a range of applications, either directly or through our partners.
As part of our service, for customers who require installation, we can provide a complete installation service on-site if necessary.
Our car computer systems offer your workforce access to the most valuable business tool of all - an internet-enabled PC in their vehicle, on which users can carry out the following tasks:
- Run any Windows® application (Windows 7 and Windows 8 compatible)
- Record data by connecting the vehicle PC to specialist hardware devices
- Display useful and relevant information to passengers using extra displays
- Use Remote Desktop or similar technologies to access an office PC or network
- Run navigation and tracking software
- Surf the internet using 3G or 4G
- Send and receive email
- Use Skype or other VoIP services
- View and edit documents
For further information and a full list of our in car computers' capabilities, please click here.