CQ40 Series compact yet powerful fanless PC coming soon
Our forthcoming CQ40 series fanless in-vehicle PC - available soon - is based on an almost identical physical footprint to our compact CQ15 PC, but offers a range of processors from an entry-level Intel Celeron 2980U up to a high performance Intel Core i7-4650U, with up to 8 GB RAM and dual internal SSDs with RAID support.
By increasing the chassis height by a mere 2 mm over the CQ15, the CQ40 series accommodates a much wider range of expansion options due to the presence of additional I/O ports. This could take the form of 3 x RS-232 ports, or it could allow simultaneous support of dual-channel CAN-bus and 1 x RS-232 - in addition to built-in GPS, Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE (with dual-SIM slots).
4-channel GPIO (2 in, 2 out) is a standard feature, along with a regulated 12V output for powering accessories. Other I/O ports include dual USB 3.0 (plus an additional USB 2.0 port), HDMI and DVI-I graphics, dual GbE LAN and 3 x audio ports.
- Intel Celeron 2980U, Intel Core i3-4010U or Intel Core i7-4650U processors
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- Up to 2 SSDs supporting RAID
- HDMI & DVI-I video outputs supporting 3 independent displays
- Optional internal 4G, GPS (DR), WLAN, Bluetooth, CAN & video capture modules
- Dual SIM card slots for built-in cellular modem
- 2 x digital inputs and 2 x digital outputs (supporting relay switching)
- Optional internal backup battery (UPS) providing approx. 10 minutes of operation with no external power
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports + 1 x USB 2.0 port
- Up to 3 x RS-232 ports
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto on/off with vehicle ignition, configurable shut down delays via software, low battery detection
- 9-36V peak input voltage range
- Regulated 12V switched output for powering accessories (2A)
- E11 certified - fully approved for automotive use
- -40 to +70 degrees operating temperature range (at base specification with extended temperature RAM & SSD)
- MIL-STD-810F tests for shock & vibration
- 2-year RTB warranty (extendable to 3 or 5 years)
- Long-term availability